Thursday, October 27, 2011

Why-Keira Knightley's 'no touching' rules in sex scenes (video) and Beyonce missing baby bump

Keira Knightley issued a strict 'no touching' orders while filming kinky scenes for her new movie - even when she was supposed to be spanked.


The Pirates of the Caribbean actress filmed several sex scenes with Irish actor Michael Fassbender for A Dangerous Method, directed by David Cronenberg. She plays real-life psychoanalyst Sabina Spielrein in the film about the birth of psychoanalysis, while co-star Fassbender plays fellow scientist Carl Jung. One particularly risqué scene sees Jung spanking Spielrein - but, speaking at the UK premiere of the film at London Film Festival, Knightley said it was all just pretend.
"I actually said to him before we shot the spanking scenes, 'If you touch me I will kill you' and he did remind me that I was tied to a bed at the time and really I shouldn't be making any threats," she said.

"The film is about so much more than S&M but [those scenes] weren't particularly easy," Knightly added.
The actress, who wore a monotone dress by Roksanda Ilincic and towering Salvatore Ferragamo heels, added that watching the nude scenes was "strange" but that the job was a "dream come true". She added that she likes to vary the roles she takes on, saying: "It's important to push yourself. I don't want to do the same thing again and again and again and I don't think people really want to watch that, and sometimes I'm going to fall flat on my face and I think I have done that, and will continue to do that but hopefully there will be some gems in there that are really interesting as well."Cult Canadian director Cronenberg praised Knightley's range and said she was not your standard Hollywood actress.
He said: "I think she's underrated as an actress. I took her seriously as an actress right from the first moment and I was always looking forward to working with her and I never offered this role to anybody else.
"It's a very difficult role for a woman and I never had any doubt that she could handle it terrifically and she certainly does."
(mirror.co.uk)







Pregnant Beyoncé dons barely there swimsuit for her Party music video... but where's her baby bump?

Where's the bump? Beyoncé gets racy in the video for her new single, Party


Blowing bubbles: The 30-year-old still has a childlike spirit

Not so shy: The singer shows off her natural assets

Baby DJ: Solange Knowles steals the show as she DJ's for her big sister


0 comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger news

Copyright © Trending Hollywood Celebrity Scandal Updates Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger