Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tricia Penrose poses nude and Chloe Sims shows off the results her butt lift.



TOWIE's Chloe Sims shows off the results of her £4,500 butt lift... after going under the knife to get rid of her 'flat granny bum'

From 'flat granny bum' to sexy curves: TOWIE star Chloe Sims shows off the results of her £4,500 butt lift


She previously admitted she felt incredibly insecure about her 'flat granny bum'.
But now The Only Way Is Essex's Chloe Sims is more than confident about her body - after going under the surgeon's knife for a Brazilian butt lift. She said: 'My bum doesn’t feel heavier or wobblier like I thought it would. But it does look lifted and now goes into a noticeable bum shape, which I’m really happy with. 'I already know that I’ll feel more confident as a single woman with my bum the way it is now – especially when I go on holiday. For the first time in ages I’m actually looking forward to wearing a bikini.

From 'flat granny bum' to sexy curves: TOWIE star Chloe Sims shows off the results of her £4,500 butt lift
'It’s sexier to have a bit of weight on you, isn’t it? It’s not sexy to be skinny with no bottom.'
Chloe also spoke about how she made the decision to have the butt lift, admitting she's sure the procedure will have an overall positive effect on her life.
She said: 'Even before I was in The Only Way Is Essex I was surrounded by gorgeous girls with hourglass figures. Mine felt unsexy and boyish in comparison.

The full interview appears in this week's Now


'I tried everything possible to overcome my body insecurities. I wore certain clothes to make my bum look bigger and even wore knickers with chicken fillet-type padding.

Getting her skates on: Chloe is currently in Los Angeles with pal and TOWIE co-star Lauren Pope
'I always had my bum in mind when I was buying clothes. I’d hate it most whenever I went on holiday and had to get into a bikini. It always looked awful, like a flat "granny" bum



'I'm finally learning to love my sexy size 12-14 curves,' says Tricia Penrose as she poses nude


Comfortable in her own skin: Yo-yo dieter Tricia Penrose posed nude as she talked about finally being happy with her curves

The 30-year-old reality star told Now magazine she's desperate to show off her new womanly curves in a bikini when she hits the beach this summer She has gone from a size 8 to a size 16 and back again several times over the past few years as she struggled with her weight.


That was quick! In 2007, Tricia went from 11st to 8st within the space of a few months
But Tricia Penrose said her obsession with calorie-counting went out the window as soon as her mother was diagnosed with lung cancer.
The actress, 42, has revealed that after years of battling with her weight, getting the devastating news about her mum Sue Gordon was the wake-up call she needed.

Unfazed: Tricia was criticised when she arrived at an event in the same daring dress as Amy Childs last month - but she said it didn't upset her one bit
And to prove that she is now happy with her curves, the former Heartbeat star looked fabulous as she posed in nothing but high heels and a smile on her face.
Speaking to Closer magazine in an interview to accompany the shoot, she said: 'I no longer care if I’m a bit bigger. I’m learning to love my curves. They’re sexy!'
She added: 'I get more compliments now than I did when I was skinny.'


Unfazed: Tricia was criticised when she arrived at an even in the same daring dress as Amy Childs last month - but she said it didn't upset her one bit


But she said that her mum's diagnosis finally made her happy with what she has and said: 'When you find out your mum has advanced lung cancer, it puts everything into perspective.
'Me and Mum are so close, we’re more like sisters. She’s always told me I look gorgeous at any size and hated me dieting. When she was diagnosed in July 2010, I vowed never to diet again. It made me realise that life’s too short to be constantly calorie counting.'

The full interview can be seen in this week¿s Closer magazine is on sale now
Tricia, who has taken time out from acting to spend more time with her TV presenter husband Mark Simpkin, 39, and their two boys, Jake, eight, and Freddy, three., said she happy being a size 12-14. She was at her thinnest in 2007 when she lost three stone for her fitness DVD, Before And After Body Blitz., and she went from 11st to 8st and a size 8.

0 comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger news

Copyright © Trending Hollywood Celebrity Scandal Updates Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger