Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Why Gillian Taylforth, 57 looks hot in bikini and Miranda Kerr in bridal underwear?

Why Gillian Taylforth, 57 looks hot in bikini and Miranda Kerr in bridal underwear?


Miranda Kerr hot Victoria's Secret bridal underwear for valentine day


She's a married woman so she knows how important the wedding night is for any blushing bride. But Miranda Kerr certainly shows no sign of 'first night' nerves as she models in the new campaign for the Victoria's Secret bridal line. The 29-year-old beauty
Not such a blushing bride! Miran Kerr looks every inch the temptress as she poses in the new bridal range for Victoria's Secret

strikes a confident pose in the snaps as she parades her incredible shape in the skimpy underwear. In one shot Miranda poses in a strapless white lace bra, matching knickers and stockings and suspenders, a look that would please any groom on the big day. The Australian model shows off her exceptional shape in the delicate underwear, flaunting

Pucker up! The mother-of-one is seen pouting into the camera while modelling a sheer lace design
her impressive curves, enviable abdominals and trim legs. Miranda has been with Victoria's Secret since 2007 and she's stranger to posing in revealing ensembles. The beauty has also recently been named as the new face of clothing line Mango, taking over the role from British supermodel Kate Moss.  As well as a busy modelling career, being wife to husband Orlando Bloom and mother to their son Flynn, Miranda also has her own skincare range. She is currently in Australia for meetings for her brand KORA organic.
Busy lady: Miranda juggles a hectic modelling career and she has recently been named as the face of high street clothing line Mango

Trim and toned: Miranda looked sensational in the delicate underwear and she showed off her flat stomach and amazing addominals

 Gillian Taylforth, 57 looks hot in bikini

Proving that she's still got it, Gillian Taylforth has stripped down to show off her stunning figure in a shoot with Closer magazine
Famed for her role as a Kathy Beale in the popular BBC1 soap opera East Enders, she's about to make a name for herself as bikini babe. Proving that she's still got it, Gillian Taylforth has stripped down to show off her stunning figure in a shoot with Closer magazine. At 57-years-old, the actress puts some of her contemporaries to shame, and she revealed she surprise that people see her as 'sexy'.

'At the moment, I wouldn't have surgery': Gillian admitted that she will not rule out cosmetic procedures in the future but at present is content with her appearance
Wearing a pastel orange two piece, Gillian, who weighs around 8st 6lbs, looks flawless as she stands with her hands behind her back. With her mid-length blonde hair grazing her shoulders, the mother-of-two matched her lipstick to her swimsuit. Gillian confessed to Closer: 'It really shocks me that people think I’m sexy! I’ve never seen myself like that. 'But I’m doing this shoot so I can look back when I’m old and grey and remind myself that I was quite all right once.

Out now: Read Gillian's full interview in this week's Closer magazine
She added: 'I’m actually not very good at accepting compliments. I’m a total tomboy - whenever you see me out and about I’ll be in my Timberlands and jeans. So it’s fun to glam up for Closer.'Fresh from her stint in this year's Celebrity Big Brother, Gillian said she's not a fan of all-in-ones and would much rather to step out in a bikini. 'I don’t own a swimming costume, so when the CBB producers said there was going to be a small pool and a hot tub in the garden, I just took in what I had at home, a couple of bikinis. 'I actually prefer a bikini because I think I look OK in them. I try to look after myself and it’s nice to be able to wear what you want to wear.'And letting out the secret to her enviable frame, Taylforth credits Zumba classes and healthy eating as the main benefactors. The former Strictly Come Dancing contestant said: 'In the past couple of years, I’ve started doing Zumba three or four times a week, which really keeps me in shape. 'I have a set of three hand weights from Argos, so I try to do a few reps of those every day
 

0 comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger news

Copyright © Trending Hollywood Celebrity Scandal Updates Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger