Friday, December 16, 2011

Why Rachel Crow was eliminated from 'X-Factor' & Sofia Vergara Wardrobe Malfunction

Sofia Vergara Wardrobe Malfunction

Here is another celebritys-wardrobe Malfunction to addition to many Celebrity’s Wardrobe Malfunction .








 
Don't get us wrong: we're not complaining about seeing more than usual of Sofia Vergara's curves.
But when the famously voluptuous "Modern Family" actress went out yesterday, she probably didn't realize that her pants were revealing a little too much.Sofia looked impeccable in her gray cape, Chanel bag and black leggings, at least from the front. But when the actress turned around, we realized her leggings were, uh... yeah, that's TOTALLY see-through.
See the photos of Sofia's wardrobe malfunction -- you know you want to!-- below, and check out our slideshow of other celebs wearing pants that, well, aren't quite pants.











Why Rachel Crow was Eliminated ftom 'X-Factor'


Nicole Scherzinger




Rachel Crow's shocking elimination from "The X-Factor" on Thursday came thanks to America's voting, but given her involvement in the process, judge Nicole Scherzinger was feeling her own quiet grief while Crow flailed and sobbed on stage.


X Factor USA's Rachel Crow Wants To Be Huge Like Justin Bieber
"When I saw that look on her face [I felt] that I let her down, like I dropped her. I could have been holding on and I dropped her," Scherzinger told reporter after the show, according to People




Magazine. "She is the sunshine of our show, so it's hard to see her cry." Still, the singer/judge still insists that, ultimately, she's not to blame."I said, 'You know how much I love and adore you. I've always believed in you,' " Scherzinger told the magazine of her conversation with Crow. "'I'm so sorry all of this happened like this. But I didn't send you home, babe.'"Of course, the voting public,


 despite its ballot box decisions, doesn't quite agree -- Scherzinger didn't have to leave it in their hands. "X-Factor" viewers have been flooding Scherzinger's Facebook page with angry comments, with the Insider gathering some of the most scathing."You are a disgrace of a judge an ultimately a disgrace of a human being. Time to vote you OFF!!!!" a user named Nick Spadafino wrote. That, though, was mild in comparison to the unending rage sent in by one Harley Brown."10Th com.ent and counting, NICOLE IS A COWARD AND A LITTLE B*TCH," she wrote. "DO THE JOB U SIGNED UP TO DO, OR DONT SIGN UP FOR IT. U KNEW U WERE GOING TO MAKE A HARD DECISION, AND U COWARD OUT. STUPID B*TCH."

At least Crow herself isn't mad at Scherzinger. She sent out a series of tweets in support of the judge, writing, "To all my fans I love u so much and I am so lucky to have your support thank u. Please be kind to @NIcoleScherzy I care a lot about her" and then "@NicoleScherzy hi Nicole unfortunately there are haters in this world and I honk you are beautiful inside and out I love you! #blessed."

 




X Factor USA’s most recent cast-off, Rachel Crow, has high aspirations for her career. After getting eliminated from the show, she has revealed that she wants the same success as teen singer Justin Bieber.

In a new interview with Kelly Ripa, she said, “I want to wind up being huge, like Justin Bieber huge!”

There were also a bunch of rumors floating around that Rachel had been approached by head honchos over at Disney, but she has dismissed them, saying that she hasn’t heard anything from them.

She also spoke of her shocking elimination from the show. She said, “Yes, very surprised. I’ve been walking around and people see me and say, ‘I’m so sorry you lost and got booted out.’ I’m like, ‘It’s okay!’”

We thought it was unfair that she got eliminated instead of Marcus Canty. She is a talented girl, she will definitely go far. But can she be as “huge” as Justin Bieber? What do you think?




0 comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger news

Copyright © Trending Hollywood Celebrity Scandal Updates Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger