Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Why Cameron Diaz still hot at 40 and Kristen Stewart completely nude in new film

Why Cameron Diaz still sexy at 40

Any woman dreading the arrival of her 40th birthday can take heart from Cameron Diaz. The actress passed the milestone in August and says she feels better than she did in her mid-20s.






All natural: Cameron shows off her spectacular body which she denies is down to Botox and plastic surgery, crediting regular Pilates classes for her figure
For the first time in my life I’m content,’ she told Esquire magazine.’ I’m so excited. Getting older is the best part of life. Like, I know more than I’ve ever known.

Sultry: According to Cameron Diaz, 40 is the new 25, as she told Esquire magazine she is more comfortable in her own skin now than 15 years ago
‘I have gratitude. I know myself better. I feel more capable than ever. And as far as the physicality of it, I feel better at 40 than I did at 25.’She demonstrated her confidence in her looks by posing revealingly for the magazine. Despite her age, Miss Diaz said she could still one day have children.‘There’s still a possibility of that, I ain't that old,’ she said. ‘Believe it or not, I’m feeling very... capable. The actress has dated a string of famous




men, including Justin Timberlake, and split from baseball star Alex Rodriguez last year. Asked why she has never married, she said: ‘I’m smart! No, it’s hard to say. It just wasn’t the thing I was drawn to. ‘I certainly didn’t want it in my 20s. Or my 30s. So we’ll see.'‘I’d always wanted to get hitched in Vegas at least three times. 'It’s funny because as my


girlfriends get older, I see how their relationships have evolved, and you know, the people you’re drawn to changes.‘I’m not attracted to the same people that I was drawn to in my 20s.’Miss Diaz keeps her figure toned with regular Pilates sessions and has always denied rumours she uses Botox anti-wrinkle injections, despite her smooth complexion.

Kristen Stewart flashes a sexy smile as she goes completely nude for racy On The Road scene

She recently brushed off her nude scenes for her upcoming film On The Road as 'no big deal'.And it certainly seems that 22-year-old Kristen Stewart is completely comfortable in the buff as new racy film stills of the movie have been revealed. In a very risque scene for the Jack Kerouac adaptation, the Twilight star is seen laying on a bed, her bare breasts and bottom exposed. The actress also has a sexy smile plastered on her face and a come-hither look in her eyes.

While one might imagine shooting naked scenes for the first time would be a nerve-racking experience, Kristen recently brushed off the task as 'not a big (deal)'.he starlet, who plays Marylou in On the Road, is also seen in a topless scene while sitting in a car next to Hedlund and English actor Sam Riley. And not only does does she strip down for the role of a 16-year-old bride, she simulates a certain sexual act with the two men with her hands in the car.
But the star says the racy scenes came quite naturally.
Stewart told MTV News at last month's Toronto International Film Festival: 'It didn't bother me.'The entire cast reportedly underwent a three-week 'beatnik boot camp' for the film, led by Kerouac biographer Gerald Nicosia, in which they read literature pertaining to the Beat Generation.





 



Minaj & Mariah's bust up + Gaga in Liz H's safety pin dress!

0 comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger news

Copyright © Trending Hollywood Celebrity Scandal Updates Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger